Ayming is a leading international consultancy firm specialized in Business Performance. We constantly create and implement new ways to bring extra and authentic Sustainable Business Performance to our clients. We advise the C-Suite across all industries and geographies on their critical issues and opportunities, divided in three major pillars: Operational Excellence, Employee Commitment and Innovation Management.
After more than 30 years, we are still just as passionate about achieving better results for our clients. This is thanks to our consulting experience and an approach, which combines vision, hands-on action and the human touch. We use our capabilities to help our customers make better business performance decisions, to save time and money. This results in better outcomes for all their stakeholders, delivering tangible short- and long-term results through a multispecialist approach. The success of the Ayming approach is reflected in our 90% client retention rate.
Ayming has a global footprint with presence in 15 countries: Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, the UK, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Slovakia and USA. With a staff of approximately 1,400, in 2018 it achieved a turnover of €162m. The Ayming culture is defined by a positive attitude, one of trust, high levels of innovation, as well as employee engagement and organizational agility. We support our people by empowering them with trust so they can be successful in their professional lives.
Germany is at the dawn of the implementation of a new funding instrument for research and development activities. This funding scheme -the so-called ‘Forschungszulagengesetz’ (FZulG) will be implemented from January 1, 2020 onwards. Although new for Germany, for Ayming this kind of funding scheme is already daily business: in most of the countries where Ayming has presence, such an instrument is in place for already many years. We support companies (from small enterprises up to very large industries) to apply and optimize such funding schemes, it is one of the key expertise of Ayming. Servicing existing and new clients in Germany on this forthcoming funding scheme is part of Ayming’s strategy and will be implemented, starting today!
To support Ayming Germany with the introducing and delivery of this service, we are looking for a Sales Director with a proven track record in setting up the necessary sales organization and implementation and management of the sales activities.
- Participate in the development and execute the sales strategic plan with the aim to gain a large share in this new market quickly
- Setup the sales organization; recruit and manage the sales team. Manage and motivate the assigned team toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among Sales professionals
- Developing Sales methods in alignment with R&D product offering
- Formulate communication and processes for Sales team to sell new R&D product offering
- Lead the whole sales process from lead generation to signature
- Establish and follow up performance KPIs to secure the achievement of the strategic sales plan goals
- You coordinate the cooperation between the Sales and Delivery Teams (Sales Managers and R&D Consultants)
- You know how to motivate your team, and you coach them where necessary in terms of training, guidance and personal development. In addition, you can transfer your enthusiasm to them in order to achieve the sales objectives together
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships to transform client into brand ambassadors
- Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Suggests innovative market access ideas and develops deployment strategies to continue to grow market share
- Work in compliance with all policies and procedures within the company
- The candidate is getting energy from building a team and focusing on new business development
- Experience setting-up Sales teams from scratch, recruiting and managing
- Previous experience in a leading position in sales within consulting or related services companies (e.g. Recruitment, Facility Management, Financial Services or insurance sectors)
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive end to end sales process
- Proven ability to analyze the market and to design accurate plans to every service
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in German and in English
- Business Administration degree or equivalent
- Cultural fit for Ayming (compliant with Ayming values: team spirit, open minded, creative, pragmatic, passion, integrity)
- Excellent interpersonal-, decision making-, and project management skills
- Strategic thinking, entrepreneurship, influencing, and strong negotiating skills
What we offer
- An exciting new position for a unique new proposition
- Long-term career perspectives
- Full training on the content of the R&D program
- Ability to develop the sales proposition
- Be part of a professional and supporting (international) team
- The opportunity to develop your competences and to grow, you determine the limits!
- Opportunity to develop tools, services to position our R&D Cash Allowances Services in a unique way
Based in Germany preferable Dusseldorf area, 50-60 % travel (Germany).
Negotiable, depending on education, background, experience. Position comes with lucrative bonus (based on our Corporate bonus scheme), company car.