Enhanced and accelerated performance means financial flexibility
A lack of transparency and standards are often the reason for excessive stocks, increased non-sellers, high levels of receivables, and / or the lack of utilization of payment targets in companies. These phenomena are an unnecessary burden on a company's cash flow.
In this regard, we as Ayming rely in particular on the following three elements:
Tailored optimization to enhance liquidity
Available liquidity and thus financial flexibility are fundamental parameters for a company. Ayming helps you optimize your working capital by aligning the central control elements. The result is a decisive contribution to your company's profitability.
Ayming helps you improve your liquidity situation by optimizing the working capital cycle:
This enables you to:
- Raise liquidity reserves for investments
- Reduce liquidity fluctuation through forward-looking and proactive debtor and vendor management
- Increase financial flexibility and thus improve your own market position
- Reduce inventory through appropriate management systems and avoid non-sellers
- Reduce process cost through standardized payment targets and automated payment and dunning processes on
- Lower bridge financing requirements up to 15% by harmonizing the capital-binding factors
Case study: Optimizing the liquidity of an Tier 1 supplier in the automotive industry